Thursday, July 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2



I have made a mid-year resolution... to start participating in memes!  I cannot say why I have waited so long or really why I feel the need to begin now, but I am looking forward to connecting with other bloggers and having some fun with the blog at the same time. 

I have chosen to begin with Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) which originated as an   feature/weekly meme created by  The Broke and the Bookish (TBTB) but I found the meme while checking out Starbucks and Books Obsession.

Each week features a new topic for your "List of Ten".  The topic is posted by TBTB but the best feature is that the topics, through October, are already posted on their blog! TBTB also have a linky post so that all the participating blogs can mingle...


Top Ten Tuesday: #2

This week's topic:  Top Ten Author's Who Deserve More Recognition

(Better late than never for this meme post... sorry!)


I doubt that I will be able to come up with ten but certainly a few come to mind immediately...  Click on the titles for my review of each.



Le Temps Viendra, Volume I, by Sarah Morris



My Lady of Cleves, by Margaret Campbell Barnes











The Last Queen, C. W. Gortner



I am truly looking forward to seeing the other lists... For me, these are the novels that stick out most in my mind as I look back over the last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...